You will be spending one day in each Chakra center in order to feel and focus soley on that energy. Bringing your awareness to where that energy flows and how it flows.
Why? Because, we can not heal what we do not feel. Learning how your chakras are operating and what they mean to you is vital in your healing journey.
Chakra (cakra in Sanskrit) means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy. They correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
The beautiful part of the journey is that it allows us to explore ourselves through not only color therapy but the deep belief systems that shape us.
Some say there are 114 different chakras, but there are seven main chakras that run along your spine. And those 7 will be the main focus of this week. These Chakras are alway spinning, just at a higher or lowering frequency.
To embody each center, we will give grace to various means of connection.
* Wearing cloths that are of the color of each chakra (jewelry and/or accessories included).
* Eating foods of that color(to empower the ingestion and digestion of that color).
* Suggested Yoga poses- advisable only if you are familiar with yoga poses. The names of the poses will be provided, you can look them up but please do so with mindfulness of your limitations and abilities.
* Mantras are suggested for each chakra to deepen the connection by sound. As well as breathing and visualizing that center - with the color.
* Affirmations to bring forth desired energies
* You will receive a series of questions that is suggested you spend some time answering in a journal.
* If Crystals are your thing, bring along the color of the day Crystals with you in your pocket or wherever it fits.
* Create something of that color. You can do anything creative such as flower arrangements, painting, photography or whatever feels right for you. We are at some of our highest vibrations when we are creating. It bring about a sense of peace, accomplishment, connection, satisfaction, however little it may be.
IMPORTANT NOTES: These 7 days are to be flowed through without judgement. It is simply a stage to observe, notice, take note, sense, feel and see each center. It is important to note that steps in knowing who we are, we sometimes need to explore who we are not first.
The journaling questions serve as a guideline on where and what to start looking at to connect to each center and what it means for you. You do not have to answer each one and in detail but do what feels right for you, let your pen take you where it wants to go, so that you can later see what came out of it.
Colors of clothing: You will need to look in your closet to see if you have clothing to match your chakra day color. Please stick to the colour of the day. Not liking certain colors or not owning items in those colours already gives you some valuable information about which kinds of energy you are avoiding/may need to balance/make peace with. Black and grey are neutral so can be used freely but not as the dominant colour.
Foods: Eating foods/drinks in the colour of each chakra does not need to be a perfect science. Is a banana yellow or white? You get to decide. Just do the best you can and what feels right to you.
Each chakra PDF will be posted as of Midnight for that day. It is done so that way you are not confusing your awareness by jumping ahead and reading about/planning or focusing on the next chakra. Thus allowing you to be present with the current one you are in to the fullest. If you wish to explore any one for an extra day, then just be mindful of waiting until it is time to move to the next chakra.
Includes: Continuous access and support from us along the way
Option 1) The Chakra Program alone is $45
Option 2) The Chakra Program + one 60 minute chakra balancing session is $125
Duration: 7 days
Copyright © 2021 Skylit Ayurveda - All Rights Reserved.
Site en français - bientôt disponible